Monday, January 08, 2007

What causes a New Year Hangover?



Yeah, that was some awesome tiramisu.....

We had a black tie party at Drew's house. Everyone wore some variation on a "tie." So I wore a tuxedo, Ryan had a three piece suit from Valu Village, Drew had a tux too. It was very classy, it was very fun. Very funny too. There are a few video clips floating around with lots of screaming, many food fights, and a little wrestling on the booze soaked floors. My tux shirt was a mess (toxic, contagious, stained MESS) the next day. Yuk. I felt sorry for my dry-cleaner guy since he's always so nice and remembers my name. Too bad he got my stinky multi-colored shirt.

OH, I almost forgot: Check out the sweet sideburns on that guy!! (Which guy? Me.) You may not know this, but I am a big fan of ironic facial hair. So, given a week when I did not have to be in court, I decided it would be very funny to shave only my chin. Julie hated me, but it was worth it for the amusement that I caused myself. Yes, mostly just myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home