Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ninja Hags Roam




This is an anagram of my name. I didn't come up with it on my own, but I like the sound of it. I figure it must be a Japanese folk story. The tale of the Ninja Hags, and how they roam the country side in search of a lost master. Sort of like the story of the 47 Ronin?

One of my friends has "Warpath Tempt" as his name. Clearly, this is a Tom Clancy novel just waiting to be written. Check your own name out here, and paste your favorite in the comments section. Does your name tell a story?

PS Yes, if you put in my name you can also come up with "Ninja Orgasm, Ah." Now that's pretty funny, no story needed!

7 Comments:

Blogger Vit-One said...

Perhaps I should consider a career as a D.A., opposite the table from "Ninja Hags Roam". After all my anagram is "Shit on a live con".

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew Levine - the most coherent random grams were DELIVER NEW, VEILED WREN, DRIVEL WEEN, LEND REVIEW, NERD WEEVIL, RED EVIL NEW, WILD VENEER, but my favorite was DEVIL RENEW. What does that mean? Am I a chile of Satan? I think my parents are going to be upset when they find that out, thanks a lot Jason!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew Levine - Deal (deal) never win, draw eleven in, veal dinner we

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly Berman:

RAM BY HELL ON (if you know what I mean)

MALL BORN HEY (so true, so true.)

MA BELL HORNY (isn't this a Beastie Boy's song?)

HARMONY BELL (aahhh...)

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine stink. This is the best one and it's horrible...

ELEGY LEG MITT

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Lethal Hand Drill

-Heath

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anal Ram Tours (Proctologist tour guide?)

Sultan Am Roar (Maybe I should be a morning show DJ?)

Oral Mart Anus (What can I say here?)

Anal Mars Tour (Maybe this is a new approach for NASA?)

Ulna Smart Oar (I like this one only because it includes the word smart)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home