Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thumb Sprain

You've already seen the ankle sprain, and that's gotten much better. Now it's my right thumb... actually, most of my hand. It doesn't feel very good, and it was worse last night when I did it at men's league soccer. I guess it happened when I went up for a ball trying to score. I got knocked on my ass. Luckily for my ass, my hand was there to take the brunt of the gravity induced trip. The league is pretty competitive, and I like it a lot, but it has its hazards. This is what it looks like 24 hours later. Believe it or not, it had improved since earlier today.




and here's what it look like compared to the 'normal' uninjured hand: swollen and bruisy, yuk.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is rather outstanding. You're so lucky, you always get the coolest looking injuries.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are worried at court and at the jail. They ask him if he "has trouble at home" as if they don't buy the soccer excuse. They might stage an intervention soon, they definitely gave me the evil eye at the office holiday party...

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie is strong for a petite person. No accusations, but I'm just saying...

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home