Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Fly

Yesterday I had a trial calendar begin. I had two cases on it, one of which plead out, one was dismissed by the prosecutor. It took a few hours to get everything in order, so I didn't get back from the 8:30 calendar call until 10 or 10:30. While I was walking around the new office looking for a co-worker I noticed that my fly was down. I had not taken a trip to the restroom, and my suit does not have a weak zipper. The only conclusion I could draw was that I was "not properly dressed for court." Luckily, when you stand in front of the judge with your client, you are behind a podium. Also lucky: nobody said anything, so hopefully that means nobody noticed.

I mean, if you noticed something like that in a courtroom, you'd help me out right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would certainly hope someone would tell you. Although it can be controversial because no one wants to admit they were looking in that "area".

Did you finally get your office moved?

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home