Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What to get for X-Mas.... X-Men??

I've told all my co-workers about the inmate who called up and called me a fuck-boy. They all laughed pretty hard. I'm now known as 'fuck boy.' What a flattering name.

Tuesdays are indictment days. That's when the Grand Jury meets and puts out a list of people they'd like to see behind bars. It's a day full of both anticipation (if you remember it's Tuesday) and/or dread (if your case is in front of the grand jury). Mostly, it's just Tuesday.

Some co-workers asked me what I'm getting for Julie this year... truth is, I have no idea. Jackie said to get jewels, but Craig said to get some Fry Boots (whatever those are?). I thought he said fried boots, to which I said, "Those would taste aweful."

I'm hoping someone can post in the comments what I should get for Julie becuase I am at a loss.

Help.

3 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I always go back to the old stand buy and buy perfume and nice underwear. Although the nice underwear part is also so I can see her in them.

An MP3 player if she does not have one. If she does, then buy her an album to rip to it.

Merry Christmas,
Jay

5:07 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hmm, and MP3 player is a good one. She's got a sport one for running, but that's got limited storage. Perhaps more storage for those long flights back and forth from work? Good thinking Jay.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I can't think of what to get her for christmas, I go with the boob-job. Yip, those muthas just keep gittin' bigger, and I cain't git enough...

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home