Monday, November 21, 2005

Birthday Bash

My birthday was on Friday.... I turned a very dirty thirty. So, we had a Dirty Thirty party. It was complete with two Dirty birthday cakes, Dirty songs, Dirty games, Dirty blow-up-dolls, a Dirty pinata (filled with little liquor bottles etc.), and some good old fashioned streaking. It was a blast. Needless to say I was a bit hung over on Saturday morning.

The hangover didn't last long though, we saw U2 at Phillips Arena Saturday night!!! It was an awesome show. A great way to celebrate your 30th year. They played some new stuff, some old stuff, it all rocked really hard. It was worth every cent of the $350 face value seats. Crazy ticket prices but a great, great show.

The birthday weekend events were spectacular! It was a long weekend for me, so I feel very recharged (even though I'm at work at 7am on a Monday).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what happened to all the mangina pics? Now that you're a blogger, I'm a little worried what your new found internet savy might due with those.

nads

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

hmmm Mangina, the lost art of the tuck.

Those are safely awaiting political appointment for blackmail purposes.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home