Wednesday, October 12, 2005

GAYBC in the evening...


Rode tonight at waterworks. MT had new cleats to go with his new pedals. He can now clip-in which leads to much hilarity for all but him. He bit it on several occasions ... sorry dude. At one point he fell into a bush and smushed it like a cupcake under a big girl... sorry bush. The problem with clip-ins: When you start out, you are not used to having to turn your foot to exit, so you try to pull and over you go. I have yet to enjoy this experience, but I hear it is fun

AY fell today too. He tried to hit the rocks along the river which NV couldn't get over. His bike went over him and ended up in the water. He was as OK as can be after your bike hits you in the head/back and falls into a stream. He's the expert of the group, so it was strange to hear it described... "who fell into the water?"

AB fell too. Over the handle-bars and down. It was at the bottom of a hill. He broke off a toe clip as he flew over the bars. He was fine, the bike can be repaired, actually, new pedals are in order for him too.

I was beat after two laps. For some reason I couldn't go for three... must be my diet of bacon fat and cheesey poofs.

I think I have decided on a Gary Fisher hoo-koo-e-koo... I'll let you know.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home