Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The real price of a vaction


You know what doesn't make sense? People who say, "I had so much work when I got back to the office, that vacation was not worth it." Sure. My vacation was worth it's weight in Diamonds..... literally. The wifey was not happy with my taking a trip with the boys, so I had to pay the piper. Before I left I made sure to appease her with a gift equal in value to the entire cost of the trip. The entire cost being:

SCUBA lessons (here and a set of four certification dives in Belize)
Scuba gear (Snorkle, Fins, Mask, Full Wet-Suit)
Airfare (Atlanta to Belize round trip, Belize city to San Pedro round trip)
My soul
Boat charter
Food
Beer

The total cost summing up to: One pair of diamond stud earings, 1 CT T.W.

Was it worth it? TOTALLY!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, seems worth it to me. Next time it will probably cost you two carats though. Julie's no fool, that's for sure.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home