Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why hasn't my phone broken yet?

I'm not trying to break it. I just seem to drop it a whole lot. Just now for instance, I was coming home from soccer, getting all my stuff out of the car, and it slipped out of my hand and landed on the concrete driveway. It bounced twice and landed on the grass. I picked it up and it was bright and ready to make a call, or send an email... just another scratch and/or dent. I've dropped it so many times now, I am shocked that it still receives any calls at all.

I hate having the late game on soccer night. By the times I get all the way home from Marietta it's almost time to get up for work... OK, so not that late, but I do have a Motions Hearing at 8:30 tomorrow (today). Yikes, I need to plan on some catch up sleep this weekend: Sometime between Adam and Holly moving in with us and doing all the tax crap. What lovely weekend plans! At least there are no blueprints involved with the weekend plans, that's always a sure sign of a busy weekend to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To properly analyze your phone situation, we need to know what kind of phone you have. For instance, if you have my huge motorola phone, that explains why it hasn't broken. I think that thing would survive if a cow sat on it. If you have a Razr however, then this is a work of God.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home