Friday, May 02, 2008

Tore my ACL?

It's 1:00 in the morning, and I just got back from soccer. I only got to play the first half of our 11:10 game because during the game I think I tore a ligament in my knee. It hurt a good deal.

I played on it for a few minutes after it happened, thinking that the pain would subside and I'd be able to play through. I even went in and scored a goal, but that didn't stop the pain.

I came out again to test out the strength of the sideways movement of my knee and I freaked out. I pushed my knee to the inside and it was strong and normal. I pushed it outward and it bent sideways in a way that is against nature. I definitely tore some shit in there. I have no idea what is ripped up, but I know it's something.

This weekend's mountain biking plans up at Tsali in NC may be off... next week's soccer matches are definitely off... vacations? Those are definitely still on 100%.

Looks like yet another trip to the friendly Emory Doctors is in order for next week. For now, ice and rest will have to do. I'm due in court in 7 hours.... lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home