Monday, February 04, 2008

Gimme Two Dollars!

I think I may have been robbed after soccer...

This was up in Cobb County (a county of hate, willing to elect Newt Gingrich and ban evolution etc.) I was getting gas after going to a post-soccer bar. As I was holding the pump, a white guy in camo came up and said in a thick country accent, "Hey, Gimme two dollars man." I gave my standard, "I don't carry cash" blowoff, but he was very insistant and pushy. To the point that I felt like I couldn't say no. So, I put $2 worth of gas into his car. I noticed that it had a dealer tag on it, so I'm pretty sure the car was stolen too. Interesting. Maybe I should have just sprayed gas on the guy? Then again, it was only two dollars of gas, a little more than half a gallon. How far from the cops can you run on half a gallon of gas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home