Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Into the Third Week

I wasn't here very long before someone got fired. It wasn't me.

It's exciting though. Keeps me on my toes. Not that I should be worried.... I hope.

I'm one of two licensed attorneys in the group I am in. Though it's really just me. The other attorney is in Recorder's Court and has to deal with speeding, ordinace violations, public urination... all the fun stuff. So, in the intake division there's me and five future attorneys waiting for bar results. I get to handle a lot of the preliminary hearings and all of the bond hearings for our division.

I'm still really enjoying this office. All the people have been great, very helpful, easy to get along with. I'm feeling rather lucky to have ended up here. I hope the honeymoon doesn't end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home