Tuesday, August 07, 2007

This Blog Got Me a New Job

I have been talking to another attorney here in Atlanta ever since he commented on my blog. He's got his own blog here on cybernets, or interweb, if you will. We've chatted about our respected PD offices off and on, and he gave me a heads up when there was an opening in his office. Well, that heads up e-mail turned into an interview for me, and that interview led to another interview, and all of a sudden, we're going to be co-workers! That's right, I've got less than two weeks in this office, and then I start as a brand new PD in a brand new office. It's very exciting, especially all the good things I've heard about my new place of employ.

When I went to their office to officially receive my offer, the Director said, "Oh yeah, we've all read your blog. It's great, very funny." I was a bit surprised, but delighted that they liked my sense of humor. I'm also glad I didn't put any of my more embarassing stories on here, like... my 30th birthday party, Drew's 21st birthday, almost any given weekend, stuff like that.

So, this blog really did get me a new job!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! Is the new job still in the Metro Area?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Yes, I'll be working one circuit East of where I am now. From BIG to almost as Big.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Skelly said...

Congratulations!

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home