Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Julie is Pregnant

Big news!! The wifey is expecting and we're due Nov. 22nd. Which, from what I've gathered, means that the only day we know that we're not going to be in the hospital is Nov. 22nd. It could be my birthday too, Nov. 18th, that would be exciting.

This won't be a surprise to anyone we see on a regular basis. I've been the only drinker in the family for over three months now. Julie could use Lent as an excuse for the first few weeks, but after that everyone was pretty suspicious. Marya figured it out right away, but I think she was the only confirmed spy. For everyone not in Atlanta.... Surprise!!

Julie now has the nuclear bomb of excuses to be lazy and get room service at home. "The baby doesn't want to do dishes." "The baby wants tea and biscuits in bed." "The baby wants to watch Sweeney Todd."

I wanted to get a digital copy of the untrasound that we have on the fridge, but I forgot to ask when we were at our last appointment. I'll put one up here if I figure out just how to do that....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your wife!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, other than the cat litter and one chocolate chip banana bread incident, I think I have been relatively low maintainance. In fact, it seems that you have been quite enjoying having a permanently designated driver.

Drunk people are annoying...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ha, yeah drunk people are.... oh crap she means me.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home