Wednesday, September 01, 2010

6 months? Oh no!!

I was just talking to a friend over in the UK (Hi Alex!!) and he asked if I put something up on my blog.... sadly, I had no idea it had been so darn long. I can't believe it's been 6 months since my last post. My daughter has probably doubled in size!! OK, not really. She's still a shrimp. But she's MY shrimp!

What's happened in 6 months? Here's the summary:

Work
New soccer team
Julie's birthday
Springtime in Atlanta (and a trip to the Botanical Gardens)
Visits with all the grandparents
Bought a house

Work: I had a trial a few weeks ago (won) and got moved to a new courtroom.

New soccer team: I'm playing with a new bunch of guys and having a really fun time. I've reluctantly agreed to play keeper since I have some experience. I'd rather be in the field, but the team needs me there and I still enjoy getting out there and playing.

The house we bought is up in Hiawassee, GA. It's on lake Chatuge and is a quiet place for all of us to get away from the city life. The house itself has been great, ready to move in and everything. The lot is huge and has a bunch of shore-line. We need to work on getting a dock so the girls can sunbathe out there, but otherwise it's really just a ready made get-away for us all.

How is it September already? Summer came and went in the blink of an eye.... what the hell was I doing this whole time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home